Unearth the Mystery…Past and Present
with The Old Trail Museum.
This non-profit museum reflects the rich natural and cultural history of Montana’s pristine Rocky Mountain Front region. Explore fossils, dinosaurs, Native American artifacts, grizzly bears, and the diverse and colorful local history within the Museum complex.
Opening for the season! Saturday, May 25
Looking forward to the 2013 season we are enthusiastic about:
- Recruiting more board members to help us with new ideas and volunteer power.
- Interpretive tours, we will be holding two tours again this summer on July 13 for the north tour and July 20 for the south tour.
- Summer Day camps for kids will return with only two one week sessions. Schools will be notified of days and articles will be placed in the Acantha.
- Wild Game Feed, March 23.
- Wednesday evening program times will be published in the Acantha as to when they will take place.
- Painting and repair of some of the buildings at the museum complex.
- Dutch Oven Competition during the annual Threshing Bee.